January 5, 2011

Holy Cow!

So that theory that some pregnant women can become lactose intolerant is NO JOKE!!

I am a vegetarian and a huge cheese lover so I've always wondered what it was like for people that can't eat dairy. Well now I know....and thankfully I was able to figure it out right away. My insides were turning on me only shortly after eating cheese a few days ago. That didn't fully clue me in though. It wasn't until the next day that I just had to have my all time favorite creamy pasta dish that it hit me....

I'm goings to have to end my affair with dairy....I'm sorry Fettuccini Alfredo but we no longer are going to be able to be together. It's not you...it's me....I'm going through some changes in my life right now and I have to let you go. I'm so sorry. LOL.

Oh well...this is the beginning of the changes we all make for our kids I guess!

Did anyone else experience this change?
Did it go away after you gave birth or did it stick with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...